(Sorry for disturbing your beauty sleep, Ginny)Here I am, resting for a while after the morning study. I'm not going to blog about the same old person again, cause I've decided to get over it. If not, I would see a few strains of white hair popping out from my scalp. So, yes. I'm going to change my daily posts, no more talking about that matter. Fretting over it won't do me any good, so what for bother, right? Hahaha, yes. Well Done[:
I'm not going to be oh-so-emotional anymore, don't influence me Sara.
So yes, here I am, munching on Chocolate Cookies, sitting infront of the laptop. I've got nothing to say, just that I realised I've been blogging daily now a days, is it a good or bad thing? & mummy knows that I've got a blog. I thought she would flare up or something, but she didn't, she just asked me to becareful, cause of that newspaper article, all about blogs stuffs.
It's a Saturday today, which means, another Study Day. Man. Biology is kinda difficult. Memory has got to be real godly. But, I don't intend to study Physics, cause I have not even 1% of interest on that subject, so, I'm not going to choose it[: Meaning, I have to do well for my Biology&Chemistry if not I can't even get into Double Sciences class. Dear-oh-dear.
Jessie wants me to change my blogskin, but I'm not going to, cause I think its nice, especially the words. & you got no taste laaaaaaaaaa :D
Even Sara says its nice, heehaw. You lose[:
Okay, byebye all.
Sheryl.